Got a shot you’d like considered for Replay? See something we’re missing? Send the shot to email@example.com.
- Via his fundraiser Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Justin W. Siddons raised $240 for St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital creating custom fantasy football logos.
- UDNES identity by Jørgen Grotdal for a Norwegian photographer. “This is one of my few clients that hasn’t ordered my regular vintage typography artwork, so it was definitely something new and exciting for me! It’s a quite simple logo that took some time, because he didn’t want a typical photographer’s logo.”
- Identity for Beyond the Dark Veil: Post Mortem and Mourning Photography exhibition by Wendy Peng; at The Begovich Gallery, California State University, Fullerton, California
- Wireframe phase of music app design by Alex Deruette
- How to create a touch ID logo by Anton Kudin
- The Dieline shouted out Kristina Bartosova’s designs for Motif Wine: “The selection of wines comes with its own unique color pattern that represent each wine taste and smell — a perfect motif.”
- The Wacom “discovery page,” posted by Fantasy Interactive; Wacom makes pen tablets and interactive pen displays
- British Isles Mystery Map by Alex Mathers, part of an animated opening sequence for a new television series covering mysterious and spooky stories from around Britain
The Ball Goes Up
- Allen Iverson illustration by Caro Blanchet for French basketball magazine Reverse
- Astro Ballers by Bryan Couchman
- Miami Heat Opening Night by Fabio Perez
- NBA mobile app wireframe by Alex Tarloyan
We Like Getting Invited.
- Wedding After Midnight invitation by Cruz Barcelona for the wedding of Andrés Dubarry and Florencia Rocco
- Insta-Gramps invitation by Rosie Bubb for Edward Ezra Bubb’s 90th birthday
- Hannabi Soiree invitation by Mushky G. for Hannabi Creative’s second anniversary party
- Wedding invitation by Sandi Grigoryan and Sergey Grigoryan for the wedding of Joshua Barber and Lauren Asher
- An invitation from the president!!! to the 55th Pakistan Flower Show by Muniba Rasheed
- Gatsby Party invitation by Tina Smith
No, I Am Your Father
- “He will join us or die, my master” by Gyula Nemeth
- Darth Vader by Ema Rogobete
- Woodblock Vader Prototype by Jason Yang
In the Background
- Houses #1 by Csaba Gyulai, designed as a background element for a website header
Where’s Dribbble? Indonesia!
- Bildan Barzaly, Malang: BB Rebrand
- Fares Farhan, Bandung: Kontorsfunktion landing, a landing page concept for an interior design agency
- Sahirul Iman, Demak: Hipster I’m Not
On the Calendar
- Oct. 27-Nov.3, Nederlands Thrillerfestival, Zoetermeer, The Netherlands: website by Fluxility. This year’s theme: The exciting story.
- Harbr Co. released the site for boutique studio Creative World Recording; posted by Keith Burnson
- The Electrik Company introduced its new, electric logo; posted by Brian Simpson
- Dribbbler and Scan co-founder Garrett Gee survived ABC’s Shark Tank and we announced TWO official Dribbble Meetups: with Threadless in Chicago on November 14 featuring swill, swag, hoops, a design contest and the Sparkling Yeti; and with Adobe in San Francisco on November 20, also featuring swill and swag plus a talk from Riley Cran.
Dublin, Ireland TONIGHT! Mon Nov. 4 6pm Bunsen Burgers 36 Wexford Street
Washington, DC, USA Wed Nov. 13 7pm The Ground Floor 1400 Key Boulevard
Arlington Virginia featuring lightning talks from Drew Lepp, Jonathan Patalot and Ryan Rich
Chicago, Illinois Threadless & Dribbble Hang Out Thu Nov. 14 7pm 1260 West Madison Street Must register by Nov. 14 to attend.
Montevideo, Uruguay Thu Nov. 14 pm Pop Design Constituyente 1930 Montevideo 11200
Izmir, Turkey Thu Nov. 14 8pm Sardunya Bar, AlsancakKıbrıs Şehitleri Cad./1482 Sok. No:11 Alsancak