We in the U.S. celebrated Thanksgiving last week; eating too much turkey and mashed potato and pondering that for which we’re thankful. Our list included all of you: the works in progress that pique our curiosity, the finished products that wow us, the process shots and feedback that help get others to where they’re going. We’re grateful we work for you and with you in the spirit of sharing designs and, occasionally, sharing beer. (See “Meetups” below.)
Thanks, as always, for being part of Dribbble.
- Happy Thanksgiving by Brad Alexander
- Fall is the best by Sarah Rose Bina
- Thanksgiving Turkey Platter Poster by Greg Cuellar
- Gobble Gobble Hey! by Freedom Art Inc.
- Fall Feathers by Morgana Lamson for American Greetings
- El Pavo Loco by Marcela Morales for a Friendsgiving homebrew
- Happy Thanksgiving by R A D I O
- Happy Thanksgiving by Wade Ryan
Happy Hanukkah, Too!
- Happy Hanukkah by Nicole Alesi
- Hanukkah gift wrap by Laura Bolter
- Hanukkah icons by Joni Hamanie
- Goble Tov! Happy Thanksgivukkah by Student Experts
- United Blocks of America by Matt Braun
- Apes header by Josh Cleland for redesign of Stuff and Nonsense (Andrew Clarke, Sue Clarke and Sue Davies)
- A Close Shave by Danielle Evans
- Helpful by Cristina Vanko
San Francisco California USA Wed Nov. 20 Dribbble @ Adobe XD
Approximately 200 Dribbblers and friends gathered at Adobe’s San Francisco HQ last week to mingle and listen to a talk by Vancouver-based designer and Lost Type Co-Op co-founder Riley Cran. Thanks to Charles Pearson and the Adobe XD team, Brian Benitez and Collective Ray for organizing, and thanks to Talin Wadsworth for the photo.
Toronto, Canada Dribbble x Shopify Tue Dec. 3 7pm Strada 241, 241 Spadina Ave. RSVP
San Francisco, California, USA Designer & Developer Dribbble Hangout Thu Dec. 5 7:30pm Radius HQ 140 Second St. RSVP
Buenos Aries, CF, Argentina Fri Dec. 6 8pm Incubox, 1431 Fitz Roy. RSVP
London, UK Share Design Tricks Tue Dec. 10 7pm The Golden Lion, 25 King St. RSVP
Have a shot you’d like considered for Replay? Send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.