- Led by Peter Deltondo and Mike Jones, a Dribbbling group of designers is aiming to launch Design vs. Cancer, wherein sales of prints and T-shirts support families fighting cancer. Currently the group is seeking launch funding via Kickstarter.
I Know Him!
- Pixel Advent Day 10, Santa’s Coming! I Know Him! by Dave Grey, part of his Pixel Advent series
- Double Your Traffic in 30 Days, written by Neil Patel and Sherice Jacob, designed by Meg Robichaud
- Mr. Vague’s Christmas card, an Advent calendar quiz by Michael Smith and copywriter Chara Odhner for the Vague (real name!) family
We Like Ice …
- Pops: Fancy icon for Smartisan OS by Kee Lee
- Cubes: Mojito by Ron Lewis
- Bergs: New sidebar for Iceberg visual content manager by Albert Pereta
- The latest iteration of Basecamp app Daypack from El Passion, posted by Dawid Liberadzki
- Marvel prototyping app by Mokaza, posted by Murat Mutlu, who says the app allows users to “easily upload sketches, ideas and wireframes … and quickly turn them into prototypes”
- Bubble Chat Facebook client from SPACECRAFT, posted by Jackie Tran
- Kari by Javier Rivero
- Reports page for Funeral Insights which, when live, will analyze funeral home websites and offer improvement suggestions; posted by Megan Fox
- The West-Eastern Divan Orchestra brings together young Arab and Israeli musicians in Seville, Spain; website and identity by Darrin Higgins and Simple.Honest.Work.
- Commonwealth Coffee (coming soon) by Kevin Cantrell, who says, “The labels are for flavor identification and will end up having about 15-20 different lettered countries.”
Where’s Dribbble? New Zealand!
- Glenn Jones, Auckland: Saturated T-shirt concept
- Alex Lloyd, Blenheim: White Rhino branding
- Charli Prangley, Wellington: Hand-drawn lettering for Charli’s design/fashion/travel vlog
- Front-end developer Matt Parcher shared Bokeh Pictures’ new website, built by Design by Cosmic.
- Designmodo has released Startup Framework. Posted by Vladimir Kudinov, who calls the product “a beautiful framework that will help designers, developers and companies to create a website or a presentation for their startups in a simple way.”
- IMM “whipped up a shiny holiday card for our clients.”
- Double Eight Farmstead Dairy logo by Cult Partners
- Origami logo posted by Brian Frick, who says, “Origami is a free toolkit for Quartz Composer—created by the Facebook Design team—that makes interactive design prototyping easy and doesn’t require programming. Check it out.”
- Little Sister Creamery logo posted by Dan Gretta, who is happy with the amount of cheese he consumes
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Shortstop baseball card by Jay Rogers, John Hartwell and Sean Forman
Buenos Aires Argentina Friday Dec. 6 Incubox
Dribbblers gathered at Incubox for an “Asado Argentino,” or Argentine barbecue. Meetup planners used Buenos Aires startup Obsequ.io, a fundraising platform, to raise money for the event. Says organizer Alexis Sgarbossa, “There was a lot of food and drinks for everyone, a really good meetup to close the year.”
Dublin Ireland Tuesday Dec. 17 Toners Pub
Dublin Dribbblers gathered for December Drinks and Dinner. Thanks to organizer Aislinn Kelly for the photo.
London UK Sat Jan 4 11am location TBD. RSVP.
Have a shot you’d like considered for Replay? Send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.