- Trio card game, design and branding by Hype & Slippers; available in the UK
- For a fourth year, Chris Streger’s To Resolve Project invites designers to render resolutions in the form of iPhone backgrounds. Several Dribbblers already have contributed; search the “resolve” tag and check them out! In his own shot, Chris references his desire to move home to Portland and to do more digital work.
- Lance LeBlanc created the artwork for the 2013 Steampunk and Makers Fair in Lafayette, Louisiana using Adobe Illustrator, which recently featured the piece on its Facebook page.
- Nate Azark made this poster for an Avett Brothers appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman.
- Katy Olsen is working on a collage for Jimmy Fallon.
- Back in the fall Bob Thibeault won “Steve Colbert’s Art Me Up Challenge;” this poster hung on the mantle during an episode of The Colbert Report.
- Jelly offers “a new way to search using pictures and people from your social networks”; posted by Jelly designer Alexa Grafera.
- The Padbury Clock screensaver transforms your Mac screen into an elegant, minimalist clock; design by Robert Padbury, engineering by Steve Streza.
- Filip Peraić celebrates the opening of his James Harden Illustrated store by giving away this huge, signed print of the Rockets All-Star.
- Confide allows users to send confidential messages; from Dan Sutera, with branding and app design by Sean Farrell.
- George Bokhua designed this mark, representing an oasis, for an American company.
- Wisibility (web tutorials) by Francis Chouquet
- Matt Braun and his wife are expecting; Matt designed an invite for their baby shower.
Where’s Dribbble? Russia!
- Alex Bender, Moscow: Sidebar UI
- Studio 38, Irkutsk, Siberia: Fire Truck Illustration
- Elena Shilina, Tver: Marvel Ai
- InVision, a collaborative tool for creative teams, launched LiveShare. The feature allows users to host real-time design meetings in their browsers; posted by Aaron Stump.
- Billy Sweeney recently redesigned Squarespace’s blog, released last Monday, the company’s 10th anniversary. Said Bill, “Throwing old blog conventions out the window, we tried to create something with editorial qualities that are typically only seen in print design.”
- Unfold’s Eddie Lobanovskiy finalized the logo for AspireBoard, an in-the-works app for collecting and organizing design inspiration.
- Indie Rex by Szende Brassai / Adline
- Northern Sky T-shirt illustration by Jonathan Schubert for Fossil
- Indian Ink, one in a series of prints by Adam Trageser
Since Last Week
We released our first Yearly Replay, touched base with illustrator Paul Shipper, announced the temporary closing of our equipment shop and, at long last, secured the Dribbble Facebook page (go like us!).
Dhaka Bangladesh Saturday, January 12, Pan Pacific Sonargaon Hotel
Fourteen people gathered in Bangladesh to talk design and games, eat Awesome Burgers (food cart), and laugh. Said organizer Qurratul Ayeen, “We had a fantastic evening!”
TONIGHT! Göteborg Sweden iOS7 + New Apple Stuff Mon Jan 13 6pm at Elabs Östra Hamngatan 1.RSVP
Caversham United Kingdom Tuesday Jan 21 7pm, location TBD. RSVP
Have a shot you’d like considered for Replay? Send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.