- Donate to nonprofit writing and tutoring center 826LA and Ludlow Kingsley will send you a custom-designed bar of chocolate. Details here.
- UNICEF Banner by Serhat Ozirik; UNICEF, the United Nation’s Children’s Fund, provides humanitarian and developmental aid to mothers and children.
- The Saturn V by David Urbinati
- Sports Illustrated Winter Olympics coverage; SI Olympic Preview in Newsstand by Alicia Hallett
- Peek app, “the calendar humanized”; design team led by Amid Moradganjeh, development team led by Patryk Zoltowski
- Layouts for Lettering: Hierarchy, Composition, and Type Systems from Jon Contino at Skillshare. From Jon: “The class covers a brief history of design and layout composition as well as the various steps I use to go from client copy to final product. It does not deal with how to draw letters, rather it covers how to use lettering to help enhance your layout design.”
- Overtweeted by Stevan Rodic
- The Glen Park Residence by Miguel CM, one in a series of American buildings
- Rear Window by Ryan Putnam
- Field Museum by Shawna X
- The Quirky Headquarters by Patrik Ward
- Wireframes by Creative Dash
- Sanchez Color Palette by Ali Ghandour, part of a branding guide
- Key Symbol by Ven Jandhyala
We Like Circles.
- Logo for Youcanlive Centre by Alexey Malina
- Logo for Innersense Wellbeing yoga studio by Sarah Mangion
- Old School Ball detail from a shirt by RaiseNoChicken
- Scott Campbell's St. Lucia posters
- Ludovic Riffault spent part of last week composing piano music, and then visually commemorated the work.
- Passing from Fraser Davidson’s (Sweet Crude) video Guide to American Football, voiced by the crew from Adventures in Design
- Beast Mode by Matt Goold (Seattle’s Space Needle)
- Super Bowl Matchup by Matt Naylor
- Denver by Elias Stein
- United Pixelworkers is reissuing a favorite Tyler Galpin T-shirt in new colors.
Where’s Dribbble? Uruguay!
- Santiago Alonso, Montevideo: Neonmarks, a bookmarking app for “power users”
- Rodrigo Melián, Pando: Chabot
- Rosina, Montevideo: Ecommerce App version of Puls
- Buffer social media app is sneak peeking in advance of an iOS 7 redesign.
- Happy #8 to GoSquared. To celebrate, the London-based web analytics platform released a new homepage, a UI update, and a new app. Posted by James Gill.
- KELPie Studio has developed a set of characters and UI elements for a game. “The main issue was to keep every detail serious and simply with a very strong emphasis on the characters.” Designed by Gregory Kozhemyak.
Coaches’ Picks & Projects O’ the Day
- Space by Martin Azambuja, part of a large packaging project
- Groundhog Day by Caroline Hadilaksono
- Function Coffee Roasters by Salih Kucukaga
- In progress: Bear V2 by Chris Leavens, created for his upcoming Skillshare class Creativity, Style, and Efficiency in Adobe Illustrator
- Old Standard Rye by Chad Michael
- Quibbler, part of Pacific Helm’s App Icons project. Click here for full project.
- Scooter Babe by Pavlov Visuals
Since Last Week
Dublin Ireland Thursday Jan. 23
Thanks to organizers Stephanie Francis and Donovan Hutchinson for organizing January’s Dublin Dribbble meetup at Against the Grain. Photo L-R: Alan Guerin, Aoife Crowley, Aislinn Kelly, and Steven Dunne. Photo credit: Ben McCarthy.
- San Francisco California USA dddrinks designers & dribbble Tuesday, February 4, 7 p.m. at Southern Pacific Brewing (21+), 620 Treat Avenue. RSVP.
- Washington, DC, USA Utilizing Grids and Color Palettes for Impeccable Iconography featuring Fundrise’s Chris Brauckmuller. Thursday, February 6, 7 p.m., 1400 Key Boulevard, Level A, Arlington, VA. Sponsored by Fluencia. RSVP.
- Vilnius, Lithuania Saturday, February 8, 7 p.m. at the home of organizer Mantas Sutkus, 10 S. Moniuškos g. RSVP.
- Berlin, Germany Thursday, February 13, 7:30 p.m., EyeEm, Brunnenstrasse 9a. RSVP.
- Scottsdale, Arizona, USA Arizona’s First Dribbble Meetup Saturday, February 15, 4 p.m., 29th Drive, 15169 North Scottsdale Road. RSVP.
- Raleigh, North Carolina, USA Saturday, February 15, 7 p.m., Backyard Bistro, 1235 Hurricane Way. RSVP.
Have a shot you’d like considered for Replay? Send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.