- KPS3 Marketing is hosting an online kissing booth this Friday, Valentine’s Day. Donate, then pucker up. All smooches preserved via GIF. All proceeds split between The Food Bank of Northern Nevada and The Children’s Cabinet, with KPS3 matching donations up to $5,000. Posted by KPS3 Art Director Kevin Jones.
On the Wall
- Sasquatch Mural by Jeremiah Britton for the lobby of WeWork South Lake Union (Seattle, Washington, USA)
- Valentine Icons by Graphicsoulz
- match by Samantha Johnson
- Valentines Day Meal Editorial (WIP) by Lucas Jubb
- v-day card by Mariela Pena
- Design Valentine Ecard 2 by Lindsey Reveche
- Remilla Ty designed 6 metro-specific Valentine’s Day illustrations for OpenTable; here, Washington, D.C.
- Dark side of Valentine’s day by Ricardo Gimenes
- Cactus for Mac, a better workflow for hand coding websites, from Jorn van Dijk
- Reporter for iPhone from Nicholas Felton, Drew Breunig and friends
- Allison House’s blog
- Nancy Drew Book 1: The Secret of the Old Clock, part of a redesign of the original series; art direction and design by Mallory Grigg working with Sabrina Gabrielli
- Nerdy Numbers, by Andrew Spear with illustrations by Edit Sliacka, is “set at a high-tech birthday party, complete with fail whale balloons and creeper pinatas.”
- Personal Branding by Alfie Kelly
- mikekus.com portfolio overview on mobile by Mike Kus
- Personal Identify refresh by Jen Mussari
- Personal Mark by Wolfgang Vosburgh
- Process GIF for creation of iOS 7 game icon by Alexey Kharitonov
- Wireframes for a WIP by Kreativa Studio and hyper design
- Magic by Colin Tierney
We Like Snowboarding.
- My hobby by designer and sometime composer Artsiom “Grlmc” Hlushchenia, who describes his latest track “Nervous Husband” as “Some glitch, hip-hop, IDM stuff. The track is not very happy, but I hope you enjoy it.”
Where’s Dribbble? Sochi, Russia!
- Contorra Digital Agency: Russo logo for retail
- Amber Creative has launched its website; posted by co-founder Sebastiano Guerriero
- Braizen is wrapping up a branding project for Clickspark Films; posted by Ashley Jankowski.
- Visualizers (TeamVisualizers) shared a slew of bank work, including Login Screen; posted by Yegor Trukhin.
- Wier / Stewart is working on a forestry-related identity project; related icon posted by Alex Wier.
Coaches’ Picks & Projects O’ the Day
- Pittsburgh Island by Nathan Doverspike, who spent 300 hours on the project
- Uinta Detour Double IPA Redesign by Emrich Co.
- Engine Yard Redesign by Fuzzco™; “The Lego-esque treatments of the train helped communicate what Engine Yard offers through our platform in terms of building blocks, flexibility and extensibility.” (from the Engine Yard blog)
Since Last Week
We’re still at work on the Equipment Shop; for now, you can pick up our new Weathered Ball Tee! In last week’s Timeout we talked with Karli Ingersoll, who designs, blogs, and runs a beer joint/music venue. Speaking of talk, Creative Bloq interviewed Dan.
San Francisco, California, USA, Tue, Feb. 4, dddrinks designers & dribbble
So many Dribbblers showed up for the San Francisco meetup at Southern Pacific Brewing, organizer Tom Gurka had to make more nametags on the fly. Tom told us, “There was a great turn out, and it turned out to be a perfect meetup spot with plenty of room. It also seemed to coincide with a makers meetup happening an hour later, so it was a good mix of creators all around.” Next San Francisco meetup March 5, location TBD. RSVP. Photo credit: Travis Neilson.
- Berlin, Germany Thursday, February 13, 7:30 p.m., EyeEm, Brunnenstrasse 9a. RSVP.
- Scottsdale, Arizona, USA Arizona’s First Dribbble Meetup Saturday, February 15, 4 p.m., 29th Drive, 15169 North Scottsdale Road. RSVP.
- Mumbai, India Saturday, February 15, 7 p.m., Korum Mall, Thane West. RSVP.
- Newport Beach, California, USA Monday, February 17, 7 p.m., Vitaly, 2937 Bristol Street B100/B103, Costa Mesa. RSVP
- San Diego, California, USA Friday, February 21, 7 p.m., Blind Lady Ale House, 3416 Adams Avenue. RSVP
Have a shot you’d like considered for Replay? Send the link to email@example.com.