- Logo by Jord Riekwel for Feedbag.io, a “super lightweight design collaboration tool” from Emiel Janson
- Andreas Braendhaugen takes us through the various iterations of Lever’s marketing site, now live.
- Process by Lydia Nichols, promoting Lydia’s Skillshare class on “how to merge your Illustrator and Photoshop skillz in the same illustration”
- Stackicons-Social font and Sass-based construction kit, free and open-source, from Parker Bennett
- High Seas Brewing Beers by home brewer Brennan Gleason
- The second-generation Vikings at Oslo agency Jimmy Royal not only brand, they brew, too! Posted by Robin Andersen.
- Monocle - Argentina by Henning Gjerde
- Karol Ortyl is working on the map component of an app. This slider changes the radius of the searching circle. Karol placed the value on the left so the user’s finger doesn’t cover it when moving the slider.
We Like Superheroes.
- Rocket Raccoon from Alex Griendling, who is “pretty damn excited about Guardians of the Galaxy”
- Mr. Superman, 75-year-old Happy Birthday by ShenQ; The Man of Steel turned 75 last year.
- Thomas Jockin steps into the boxing ring for the first time this Saturday.
Where’s Dribbble? Ukraine
- Olia Gozha, Rivne: iOS7 Challenge App
- Tania Saenko, Dnipropetrovsk: Hug, created for MethodForm
- Alex Volkov, Kiev: Photobook illustration from a website for photobooks, made with SVG animation
- Jesse Dodds has been “taking a first pass at an activity stream for Assembly products. This allows you to keep a finger on a product’s pulse and take action on events without needing to dig around for them.” Every month the Assembly community picks an amazing idea for an app. They then use Assembly to build it together and share its profits.
- Unity created a music magazine concept as a means of experimenting with UIs. Successful results will be applied to a larger project, and all assets will be published as a free download.
- Virb launched the Virb Student Program. Students with a valid .edu addresses get their first year of Virb free. Posted by Ryan Clark.
- HOTH 2026 by Shane Helm
Since Last Week
Scottsdale, Arizona, USA, Saturday, Feb. 15, 29th Drive
- Los Angeles, California, USA
Tomorrow! Tuesday, February 25, noon at Father’s Office, 3229 Helms Avenue. RSVP.
- Seattle, Washington, USA
Facebook Happy Hour Thursday, February 27, 6:30 p.m. at Needle & Thread (21+), 1406 12th Ave. RSVP.
- Brooklyn, New York, USA
Friday, February 28, 8 p.m. at Ramona, 113 Franklin Street, Brooklyn. RSVP.
- Nashville, Tennessee, USA
615 Dribbble Meetup Saturday, March 1, 4 p.m., The Flying Saucer, 111 10th Avenue South. RSVP.
- Kochi, India
Sunday, March 2, 10 a.m., Vypin, Kochi, India. RSVP.
- Arlington, Virginia, USA
Designing ⌘+SPACE in a “Weekend” with Michael Dick, Tuesday, March 4, 6:30 p.m., Fluencia, 1400 Key Boulevard. RSVP.
- Montreal, Canada
Wednesday, March 5, 6 p.m., location TBD. RSVP.
- San Francisco, California, USA
Designer and Developer Dribbble Hangout Wednesday, March 5, 6 p.m., Poll Everywhere, Hamm’s Building, 1550 Bryant Street. RSVP.
- Fremont, California, USA Sunday, March 9, 10 a.m., Aloki Studio, 45950 Sentinel Place. RSVP.
Have a shot you’d like considered for Replay? Send the link to email@example.com.