- "Tipping Point makes sure the most effective nonprofits — those that create real opportunities for Bay Area individuals and families in need — get the support they deserve." Site by Bold, design work by Derek Nelson, posted by Bold partner Noah Stokes.
- Nike Sochi - Gear up for gold iOS icon created for U.S. athletes by Eric Herrström
- Henry & Glenn Process Shot by Beth Dean
- Mouse Grid by Jamal Moghrabi, who offers thanks to George Bokhua and his Skillshare course “as it helped me understand a lot of key points in logo design”
- Eric Miller Design has released the Website Deck of Cards, “53 mini numbered wireframe cards, with common page names, plus a key to find them” which allow you to “give your eyes a rest and quickly map out website information architecture with your team or client, away from the computer.”
- “To avoid the pitfalls of a bearish attitude and as a daily reminder to myself, I [Jared Rippy] created a new bear each day of 2013. Some of the illustrations are pertinent to a particular bearish feeling I had that day or represent general bearness.” Jared recently collected his year of bears at Don’t Be a Bear.
- Pirates by Ink Ration for a children’s book
- Danielle Kroll’s Word Recipes, each a “simple and playful way to illustrate the separate syllables of a word”
- Westfield Responsive by TJ Tan. “On mobile the centres are stacked vertically, while on desktop the centres are stack horizontally. The layout adapts to take advantage of the screen real estate.”
We Like Your Thump-Thump-Thump.
Where’s Dribbble? Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- Mercedes Crespo, AKA YemaYema: The ruler of things!
- Giovanni Hobbins: Explore page for Emory Bubble app, inspired by Kenil Bhavsar’s grid style and colors
- Chris Sandlin: The Plump Plumber
GitHub launched Atom.io (beta), “a hackable text editor for the 21st century.” Above, some concept work by Joel Glovier (early Atom.io landing page concept, center) and Justin Mezzel (Github Atom Concepts, left and right); final landing page (not pictured) by James Kang and Cameron McEfee.
- JellyJar Co. is redesigning Wanderable, an online wedding and honeymoon registry for destination and experience gifts; posted by Eric Hoffman.
Coaches’ Picks and Projects o’ the Week
Since Last Week
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA, February 17, Sienna Mercato
Pittsburgh Dribbblers gathered at self-described “meatball joint” Sienna Mercato to talk design, drink beer, and, we presume, gorge on meatballs. Just this once we’re featuring a shot not only of the Dribbblers, but also of the restaurant’s branding because meetup organizer Ryan Hamrick designed it.
- Arlington, Virginia, USA
Designing ⌘+SPACE in a “Weekend” with Michael Dick, TOMORROW, Tuesday, March 4, 6:30 p.m., Fluencia, 1400 Key Boulevard. RSVP.
- Montreal, Canada Wednesday, March 5, 6 p.m., location TBD. RSVP.
- San Francisco, California, USA Designer and Developer Dribbble Hangout Wednesday, March 5, 6 p.m., Poll Everywhere, Hamm’s Building, 1550 Bryant Street. RSVP.
- Fremont, California, USA Sunday, March 9, 10 a.m., Aloki Studio, 45950 Sentinel Place. RSVP.
- Gevgelija, Macedonia Tuesday, March 11, 5:15 p.m., location TBD. RSVP.
- Cochin (Kochi), India Sunday, March 16, 5 p.m., Vypin. RSVP.
Have a shot you’d like considered for Replay? Send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.