On the Wall
- The Full Mural by Andrew Kolb, whose account features several detailed shots - worth the click!
- Bear logo by Jason Smith
- Everyday stuff pattern by Henrik Sahlin
- Stelian Firez offers this genius tip via his shot Tip: color picking in Illustrator: “In order to select a single colour and not the whole gradient, use the eyedropper tool while holding down the ‘Shift’ key.”
- At Speed Design with Illustrator, Vincent Le Moign offers up “14 Tips to Create Interfaces in Minutes.”
- Sketches & Sketches for one approval! by Marcelo Schultz
We Like Great Apes.
- Rilla Fuzz by Joe Mortell
- Bongo’s Spelling Packs by Andra Popovici
- Monkey Walk Cycle by Kirk Wallace
Where’s Dribbble? Bristol, England!
- Chloe Angharad Eardley: Blocks in progress
- Hector Simpson: Keyboard Freebie
- Grégoire Vella: Mobil analytics screen
We’d Never Think to Create …
- Fueled shared some illustrations for a tourism project; posted by Andrew Power.
- Sputnik Creative finished up Storyland Studios’ cards; printed by Mama’s Sauce.
- Stripe Checkout 3.0 is live! Posted by Benjamin De Cock.
- Hanno launched SEO Hosting; posted by Arnas Goldbergas, with shout-outs to Zsolt Kocsmarszky, Matthew Lenzi and Sergei Tatarinov.
- Balmat - Now available! by Hannes Beer
- Old house Winter. Personal Project. by Jonathan Dahl
- Avett Brothers WV by Zeb Love
Since Last Week
We visited Fuzzco's coolio office in Spaced and went to SXSW, where we awarded the first-ever Silver Bucket (sponsored by Storyland Studios) to the ATX Dribbble community. See Meetup Wrap-up below for more.
Nashville, Tennessee, USA, March 1, The Flying Saucer
From 615 Dribbble Meetup organizer Ryan Slater: “We had a group of about 30+ people from design students, industry professionals, and educators. We even had all of the redpepper team in attendance as well.”
Austin, Texas, USA, March 8, The AGBG
Good times! We have a long list of thank-yous, so will get right to it (and apologize in advance if we left you out - we’re still grateful!): Airbnb, The AGBG, ATX Dribbble (including the guys at Paravel and Sophie Shepherd), Campaign Monitor, Creative Market, Dropbox, Happy Cog (including Greg Storey), Susie Jurado, Shopify, Storyland Studios, and Yahoo. Photo courtesy of Sputnik Creative. L-R: Rich Thornett, Sophie Shepherd, Dave Rupert, Greg Storey, and Dan Cederholm.
TOMORROW! March 11, 7 p.m., 2A Hoot Kiam Road. RSVP.
- Brisbane, Australia
Friday, March 14, 6 p.m., The Burrow, 37 Mollison Street, West End. RSVP.
- Cochin (Kochi), India
Sunday, March 16, 5 p.m., Vypin. RSVP.
- Pensacola, Florida, USA
Tuesday, March 18, 6 p.m., The Yard, 1010 North 12th Avenue, #111. RSVP.
- Arlington, Virginia, USA
Designing ⌘+SPACE in a “Weekend” with Michael Dick, Tuesday, March 18, 6:30 p.m., Fluencia, 1400 Key Boulevard. RSVP.
Have a shot you’d like considered for Replay? Send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.