- Bobby Haiqalsyah worked on the "Love Is In Your Blood" campaign, a joint effort between LYNX Australia and Red Cross Australia to encourage young men to donate blood in the Red Cross’s largest-ever Australian blood drive.
- Jay’s Catering (Garden Grove, California, USA) website by Salih Kucukaga (Istanbul, Turkey), branded by Brian Rau (Chicago, Illinois, USA), web development by Fahri Özkaramanlı (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Typoguide: A Pocket Guide to Master Every Day’s Typographic Adventures by Benedikt Lehnert with Cat Noone
Happy 25th Birthday Web!
- 25 Years of the World Wide Web by Garry McCormack
- Pixel Trick by Neway Lau: “When making small icons with oblique lines, use 0.5px lines with much deeper color to keep them crisp (and still totally vector).”
- Ross Moody’s (55 Hi’s) “Design for Print: Stand Out With Specialty Printing Techniques” goes live at Skillshare Monday.
- Zach Sherman recently launched Pixelcasts, “one new video every month showing you how your favorite designers create amazing things.” First up: Patrik Sigmon-Ward shares “my workflow in Sketch, some tips and tricks, and how I go about creating character with simple shapes.”
On the Wall
- Welcome Home, a cut-paper and paint piece by Lillie Talbott for her new flat
- Beers Not Tears coaster design by Two Arms Inc. (Mike Tabee and Karen Goheen)
- Angri Bunni Studio Business Card Mockup on felt texture stock by Crystal Barrineau
- Caroline Moore is documenting everyday life (Day 10 — Made Some Pierogies) via her Doodle A Day project.
- In Sad Song, Alex Herrmann is “capturing a certain feel related to a song and expressing it in a simple way.”
Happy St. Paddy’s (Paddy. Not Patty. Right Conor O’Driscoll?)
- Unicorn Presents St. Patrick’s Day by Nick Slater
- Trevor Rogers is getting married.
- Animation Process by Dan Kanach — from Sketch to Illustrator file ready for animation
Turn Turn Turn
- Variant cover for Evil Empire #1 by William Pyle for BOOM! Studios
We Like Spring!
Where’s Dribbble? Calgary, Alberta, Canada!
- Jacqui Lee: Ship Thursday, an end-of-Thursday sketch
- Robots and Pencils: R and P Vangogh Robot Mural
- Colin Stasuik: Shapes
- Dribbble sneaked a peek at a new menu for navigating shots; posted by Rich Thornett.
- musiXmatch’s employs use Friday hack days to explore. Nicola Felaco is “working on funny stuff around lyrics, playing with typo and handpicked quotes of song lyrics.”
- Stéréosuper launched the Parisian car service app, Chauffeur Priv.
- Napoleon Dynamite - Final? by Pierre Bouttier
- Bearded Hipster Dude 2 by Pavlov Visuals
- Viking game character concept by Ink Ration
- Castle Siege 24-piece jigsaw puzzle by Steve Simpson
Since Last Week
Berlin, Germany, Thursday, February 13, EyeEm
Thanks to organizer Cat Noone and host EyeEm.
Seattle, Washington, USA, February 27, Needle & Thread
Pushing fire code limits, more than 50 Seattle Dribbblers gathered in an attic speakeasy that’s been operating (through Prohibition) since 1832! Per one attendee, “This was the best design meetup in Seattle since. Ever.” Thanks to organizer Mike Finch and sponsor Facebook.
Montreal, Canada, Wednesday, March 5, La Commune
From organizer Kevin Clark: “We discussed a whole lot of things, including gesture-based apps, the rise and fall of various trends over the years and unsolicited redesigns. We had a lot of fun.” Visit Montreal Dribbble Meetup to sign up for e-mails about the next meetup.
- Pensacola, Florida, USA
TOMORROW! Tuesday, March 18, 6 p.m., The Yard, 1010 North 12th Avenue, #111. RSVP.
- Arlington, Virginia, USA
Designing ⌘+SPACE in a “Weekend” with Michael Dick, Tuesday, March 18, 6:30 p.m., Fluencia, 1400 Key Boulevard. RSVP.
- Toronto, Canada
Tuesday, March 25, 7 p.m., Playground Inc., 119 Spadina Ave. RSVP.
- Oslo, Norway
Dribbbleriet, Thursday, March 27, 6 p.m., Mesh, Tordenskioldsgate 3. RSVP.
- London, UK
Share Design Tricks, Monday, March 31, 7 p.m., The Railway Tavern, 15 Liverpool Street. RSVP.
Have a shot you’d like considered for Replay? Send the link to email@example.com.