March 24, 2014
- Erin Fuller worked on an animated spot for Jersey Mike’s Subs’ “Month of Giving.” During March, Jersey Mike’s facilitates donations at all of its locations, and offers incentives for customers to give. Last year, the effort raised $1.7 million for 86 charities around the United States.
- Cheers, a snippet from a collaboration between Linn Fritz (Stockholm, Sweden) and Jeroen Krielaars (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Ukraine blog post title by Drew Melton for an upcoming tribute to Ukraine design on The Dieline
- Raleigh, North Carolina, by Jimmie Blount
- Show Hacks web community by Roko Kerovec, who shared a little process. “Keywords: hand, circuits, show. Hidden letter ‘S’ in the thumb/index finger.”
- Sean McCabe's LearnLettering.com site launches today. Sean drew the type anatomy piece Typography for one of the introductory courses.
- Also launching today, Chris Spooner's tutorial on how to create topographic map style contour lines in Illustrator.
- Consumed by the urge to play Wipeout but lacking the actual game, Mathew Lucas turned to making team ship GIFs.
- Meng To's Design + Code. “Learn iOS design and Xcode. Build a news reader app from Sketch to the App Store.”
- Starbucks 3.0 by Jesse Herlitz
- Logo Icon Exploration Sketches by Larry Thacker
- Skillshare Ambigram/Step-by-step Process by Nikita Prokhorov
- Bureau Oberhaeuser is working on a redesign of its Nextr public transportation app.
We Like Science!
Where’s Dribbble? Dresden, Germany!
- Mario Bieh: Yummicon Icon Set
- Mikhail Pigichka: Light House - Inside, from a concept for an iPad quest game
- Robert Richter: Space Flakes
- Cameo is joining forced with Vimeo; posted by Kevin John Gomez.
- All they can say is that Jon Hamm is involved. Chris Rodemeyer/FreeAssociation
- Grain & Mortar's new site is live; Miranda Bouck and Mike DeKay collaborated on this design for the “About” section.
- Dustin Senos updated Medium's logged-out homepage.
- Alexandra Bond created Do It With Your Hands for a Pinterest screenprinting party at SXSW.
- SeatGeek launched a major update to its event pages; posted by Mladen Zivanovic.
Since Last Week
- Oslo, Norway
Dribbbleriet, Thursday, March 27, 6 p.m., Mesh, Tordenskioldsgate 3. RSVP.
- London, UK
Share Design Tricks, Monday, March 31, 7 p.m., The Railway Tavern, 15 Liverpool Street. RSVP.
- Rotterdamn, The Netherlands
Thursday, April 3, 8 p.m., Brooklyn, Havermarkt 21 4811 WG Breda Centrum. RSVP.
- Madrid, Spain
Saturday, April 5, 6 p.m., Location TBD. RSVP.
- Dublin, Ireland
Celebrate the triumphant return of Tady, man of steel. Tuesday, April 8, 6:30 p.m., Against the Grain, 11 Wexford Street. RSVP.
Have a shot you’d like considered for Replay? Send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.