Since Last Week
- The Philanthropy Summit brought together “nearly 200 individuals who are passionate about charitable giving—including heads of foundations and leading advisors, key supporters of participating charities, VIP friends of Town & Country, and affluent consumers—for a day of lively discussion featuring philanthropy’s most influential voices.” Website by Sanborn Media Factory, posted by Anna Hiort.
On the Shelf
- Ninja, Ninja, Never Stop!, written by Todd Tuell, illustrated by Tad Carpenter
I Need More Space.
- by Tina Sharma
Worlddd Cup Update
- From the crew at Indicius: First day of #worldddcup, only one match, and almost 15k of goals! Thanks to everybody that played and got excited with the WorldddCup project. Visit worldddcup.com to score your goals!
- Invoice Sherpa homepage redesign by Balkan Brothers
On the Wall
- DKNG's first-ever solo show opened last weekend at LA's Gallery 1988: West.
- feature’s new homepage, posted by Dan Malarkey
- Dream in a Bottle by Ven. “It started as a simple study of a flower in a bottle. Once I started inking, I got carried away to here.”
Where’s Dribbble? Stockholm, Sweden!
- Bontouch app shop: As-yet-unused icons by Marcus Gellermark
- Mia Natt och Dag, designer and cofounder of Applove and Some People I Know: money-related icons
- Martin Schmetzer: Rithuset
We Like Dads. Fathers. Pops.
- father’s day by My Dear Fellow Co., aka Samantha and Aaron Johnson
- Father’s Day by Kirsten Reilly
- Retro Dad by Megan Watson
Badass Lady Creatives
Badass Lady Creatives celebrated recent graduates last week, including these Dribbblers:
- Corinne Alexandra: The Dapper Bison restaurant menu and collateral
- Ayana Campbell, creative at Purple, Rock, Scissors: The Creative Collective website
- Sally Carmichael: Cover of Lifted, a book about typography at the Kansas City International Airport
- Kelly Carpenter: We Climbinn T-shirt concept
- Amy Nicole Dosen, interactive designer at gravitytank and dscout: Museum signage for the 2014 Graduate Degree Exhibition of Cranbrook Academy of Art
- Grecia García: Resume pt. 2
- Julia Karraker: Bay Islands Coffee Shack rebrand
- Lori Novak: 24/07
- Nicole Ruggiero: From Zero to Github
- Kathie Soza: Art in the Heart poster
- Change Collective helps users change with the help of coursed taught by world-class experts; posted by James Forrest
- Focus Lab is refreshing Snappy; posted by Bill S Kenney.
- Oli Lisher posted shots from Geckoboard's new marketing site.
Boston, Massachusetts, Wednesday, June 11
Greater Boston gathered at Raizlabs for pizza, beer and our first-ever Avatar Analog Playoff which included not only graphite and white paper, but also colored construction paper + glue + scissors.
We’d like to thank Raizlabs, in particular Johnathan Green for leading the charge, Michelle Chen for designing the Meetup Shot, Michelle, Christy Aumer and Mallory Sluetz for helping with set up, multiple Raiz-men for fetching beer and soda and pizza, and founder Greg Raiz for allowing Dribbble Meetup Madness into his snazzy Milk Street HQ.
Next up on the Boston Raizlabs Meetup scene: DrinksOnTap for Boston-area mobile developers Monday, June 30, 6 p.m., Ned Devine’s, 1 Faneuil Hall Marketplace. RSVP.
Next up on the Boston Dribbble scene: A team-up with Creative Mornings. Theme: Minimal. Speaker: Kirk Wallace. Friday, June 27, 8:30 a.m. - 10 a.m., General Assembly/WeWork space, 51 Melcher Street. RSVP.
Thanks to our global Meetup co-sponsor Shopify.
- Kitchener/Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Wednesday, June 18, 7 p.m., Boltmade, 187 King St. South, Unit 204, Waterloo. RSVP.
- New York, New York
Generate NYC Dribbble Meetup (all welcome, not limited to conference attendees), Thursday, June 19, 6 p.m., Houndstooth Pub, 520 Eight Ave. at 37th Street. Hosted by Media Temple. Sponsored by Dribbble, Shopify, 500px and Media Temple. Sign up for the conference using Dribbble20 and receive a discount. RSVP.
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Thursday, June 19, 6:30 p.m., 500px, 20 Duncan Street. RSVP.
- Amman, Jordan
Thursday, June 26, 6 p.m., Fann Wa Chai فن وشاي, Kulliat Al Shareea. RSVP.
- London, England
Thursday, June 26, 6 p.m., The App Business, 20-24 Broadwick Street, Soho. Please note, this Meetup is full. Find wait list details at the event’s Attending page.
- <>Boston, Massachusetts
Creative Mornings Boston, Friday, June 27, 8:30 - 10 a.m., WeWork Fort Point/General Assembly, 51 Melcher Street. Enjoy a nice warm breakfast, great networking, and a fantastic session led by world-class illustrator and Boston-based designer Kirk Wallace. Sponsored by Dribbble, The Danger Booth, General Assembly, and WeWork. RSVP.
- Portland, Oregon
PDX Lettering Collective Potluck, Monday, July 7, 6:30 p.m., Irving Park, NE Fremont Street. Cool exercises and games to get your drawing letters. Potluck - bring one delicious thing to share. RSVP.
- Bloomington, Indiana, USA
Wednesday, July 9, 6 p.m., Cowork Btown, 406 S. Walnut St. Shot talks, headline speakers, drinks and more. RSVP.
- Montevideo, Uruguay
Thursday, July 10, 7 p.m., location TBD. RVSP.
- Brisbane, Australia
Friday, July 11, 5:45 p.m., location TBD. RSVP.
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
Friday, July 11, 6:30 p.m., location TBD. RVSP.
- Seoul, South Korea
Friday, July 11, 7 p.m., location TBD. RSVP.
- Palo Alto, California
Wednesday, July 16, Palantir HQ, 542 High Street, 7 p.m. RSVP at dribbble.palantir.com.
- De Pere, Wisconsin, USA
Wednesday, July 16, 7 p.m., location TBD. RVSP.
- Lansing, Michigan, USA
Wednesday, July 16, 7:30 p.m., location TBD. RSVP.
Have a shot you’d like considered for Replay? Send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.